a gamer/programmer wannabe

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Photoshop CS2 - Tutorial 1

I decided to increase my Photoshop CS2 skills by reading up tutorials. I scoured the internet for the best sites to learn from. There were many sites to choose from and I was spoilt for choice. I landed on one awesome website that had thousands of tutorials.

I decided to learn on a particular interesting tutorial. It’s a tutorial turning normal scenic/overhead pictures into a model/toy-like picture.

Enough said. Enjoy this few pictures that I have “tweaked”


A train track

Toy train track


A(n) European House

My mini-European house

Photoshop CS2 is a powerful tool that can make things happen. It seems that I don’t have to be a professional photographer to learn a simple trick. A simple tweak here and there will make obvious changes to a picture.

There’s Photoshop CS3 coming up and I can’t wait what’s in store!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home