a gamer/programmer wannabe

Sunday, December 10, 2006

The past 5 days!

The start of holidays was what I wanted. There’s no more waking up early nor missing that double Decker bus. Sleeping early is no more in my daily timetable too. This is a luxury that I must treasure for a month. There are so many things to do and lots of time to finish!

What a better way to start my holidays by having diarrhea! Yay! It’s Wednesday morning and I’ve already felt this “tingling” sensation in my stomach. A funny feeling that I knew wasn’t normal. Frequent “visits” to the toilet was my timely routine. It made me weak and I spent the whole day watching Starhub cable tv! It’s not the way I expected my first day of holidays to work out. At least I spent my day watching “Discovery, National Geographic, Animal Planet and etc” channels. Hey! At least I’m watching some educational television here! And of course, Nickelodean and Cartoon Networks included.

In the next day, I felt a little bit better. The “visits” drastically reduced. My bowels are emptied and I felt hungry all day long. I gobbled up all the available food in the house. In between meals, I had runny nose. Throughout my life, sneezing almost everyday is part and parcel of my life. I thought nothing of it; until the next day.

I woke up early in the morning to find myself sneezing non-stop. My head felt heavy and my nose was red. I used up all the tissues that was in the house! Again, I felt weak and I spent the day watching TV and did some room cleaning. It just made things worst. I sneezed all day long.

My weekends didn’t look bright. After my sneezing period died down, I felt hot all over my body. My eyes were bloody red and felt as if it’s going to “pop-out” The days were spent trying to get to sleep or either thinking of something light to do. Sitting in front of my computer just makes my eyes watery.

There goes my 5 days of holidays! The Sickness that wasn’t in my control. Things that I wanted to do have to be abandoned. I guess, my body just wants to purge out all the toxics inside! Hey, that’s not bad after all!

Dear Mr. Monday, I hope it’s going to be a great day for me tomorrow! I’m looking forward to that!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home