a gamer/programmer wannabe

Sunday, December 03, 2006

let it all out!

Jordan and Joo Tze had already mentioned last few weeks about eating out. There were a few places in mind to choose from but they stick to their decision. All of the classmates were invited, but some of them had other plans. We had our feast yesterday; it was awesome!

Coincidentally, there was an event in National Library Board (NLB) at Bugis area yesterday. I was there with 8 other girls to show our support for RP students! They showcased their international items at the event. I think the event was called “World On Wheels” They sold items such as Japanese Anime stuff toys, olden Chinese umbrella, malay congkak and many more! We saw Jordan’s “humongous” poster. He makes me jealous; I want a huge poster for myself too! Our dearest friends Yun Yann and Jingying were there and we gave our best moral support for them!

Tired of walking around the push carts, we then set off to have something to drink. We end up in a “posh” kopitiam. We ordered dessert and gobbled them up fast before we even notice! Winnie, Samantha and I got “high” after eating 3 different desserts! We couldn’t stop laughing and sometimes choked on the desserts. Oh yes before I forget, I’m sorry Amabel for finishing your dessert! That “Rainbow Ice” was irresistible!

Right after that, I followed the girls for some picture taking! We went to this shop where there are a lot of machines for you to go in and be pretty! As always, I like trying different kinds of things and I followed suit with them and did some “cute” poses!

It was already late afternoon by then and we rushed off to meet Wang Zhao. We ended up being early at the MRT station and waited for the others to come. There were about 9 of us and we walked to the eating place. It wasn’t the case though; there was a van specially “catered” for us.

We ordered food and had a jolly good time! We ate as if there’s no tomorrow! After the food, we ended up teasing Joo Tze and Winnie. It was fun poking fun at them. Hey, no hard feelings ok guys? It’s good plain entertainment.

Lastly, we played pool to finish up our day. Incidentally, I met Glenn and Wilson who were there also! I caught up with them and we chat as if we have never met. After the game, we decided to walk back to the MRT station. I thought it was a short walk, but it took us more than 30 minutes! We ended up singing, talking crap and beat boxing! I’m the best at that one!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home