a gamer/programmer wannabe

Monday, November 13, 2006

math module and course briefing

Since the start of the new semester, I rarely missed math module. Day by day, I've started to dislike science module. This was a complete reverse from semester 1. I thought I liked science lessons very much. I think I'm going to suffer next semester.

Push that topic aside; and today's topic is on exponential curve. Getting the answer is damn freaking easy. However, going through the process is tedious sh**. For example"You take a calculator, press the 2nd function andpress the button ex and key in a number that you like and.... wallah! you get the answer."

That easy.

Also in the day, I went for a course briefing for DBA. Of all who attended the briefing, I was the only one from SAS and the programme chair gave alot of attention at me. It will be big leap for me. A science student to a IT/business student.

will my course transfer be accepted? yes? no?

we'll see in the next coming weeks.

With that, I pray to god to lead me to the correct path. This will be my biggest decision in my life and I don't want to make a regretful decision.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home