a gamer/programmer wannabe

Friday, September 22, 2006

My new class: W25J

I attended my first lesson of the second semester in a new class. A totally new environment meeting new friends. I knew culture shock was abound to happen due to the pre-warnings given by my facilitators. 8.40am and I went into class.

The first thing that I did when I came into class was not to say "hi!" to everybody but to check whether I was in the correct class. I wouldn't want to be in the wrong class and feel "paise", lolx. I think my new classmates thought that I'm a faciliator! Since I was wearing an RP t-shirt and a lanyard. haha....

Then I realised that my new class has alot of girls! Amazed me quite a little. It's been male majority in my last class. I used to have only about 6-7 girls only and now it's a major boost with about 10-12 girls. Amazing! Unluckily no malay girls. So sad. lolx.

I was in group 4 with Sebastian, Rui Yan, JingYing and Leandra. A bunch of nice people. We had a math module today. The lesson was alright, not that hard nor easy. It was quite strange for me to present at the back of the class since I have been presenting infront of the class for the whole first semester no matter how hard i have to go back and forth to click on the mouse. Nobody was allowed to click unless yourself. It's true. Nyahaha...

Being in a new environment teaches me to be adaptable. Suiting to the class environment takes time. Gelling with each other member takes hard effort to break the ice.

That's all for now. :)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home