a gamer/programmer wannabe

Sunday, July 09, 2006

NDP06 preview

It's been a long time since my last entry into the National Stadium two years ago. Back then, I was with my school's military band performing in SYF 04 opening ceremony. I was an EXTRA playing the instrument; trombone. In that 3-4 months of training, my skin turned somewhat "chaota" due to the very hot temperatures when we trained. The feeling of stepping on that green grass in the National Stadium was AWESOME.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to be in it again. Not to perform but to watch the preview of NDP06. James' friend had extra tickets. He asked Muhammad and I to tag along with him to the stadium.

We were seated in the north stand and our view were unblocked. We saw Electrico playing their new song live on the stage to entertain us. Seated in a row, we try to contain our hunger; there were no food provided. sad. There was something new though. The Air Force showed their new "toy" in their family; the APACHE attack helicopter. It "buzz" through the stadium giving an "oomph" feeling to the parade.

That's all though. Enjoy the pics!


just look at the crowds!

attention! haha..


focus more on the right! it's the apache's!

nice performance!

what's NDP without fireworks??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home