a gamer/programmer wannabe

Sunday, June 25, 2006

4-Intelligent meets up for BBQ!!

We had a BaBiQueue (BBQ) held at Pasir Ris Park. It was great to meet my old friends and see how they are doing. I missed all my "kakis" and clicks. All of them have changed! I didn't though.. hehe

I admit I've been to Pasir Ris Park countless time. However, I still couldn't find my way to find the pit! I alighted at the wrong bus stop and I had to walk about 400m to reach the place. pss.. It was a walk from one end of the beach park to the other...

I met Takir, Syahiid, Welin, Eugene, Siva and many more! Derek had a long and dyed hair! goodness! the "goody" boy of the class has turned bad. Haha... it was a mini shock to me. We met as if we have never meet for decades! We hugged each other! haha... We felt gay... you know as in the expression for happy? Yes? No? ok never mind.. Haha…

What food for BBQ if not for half cooked or not cooked at all chicken wing? I ate it as if there was none for me! I was greedy shit. I grabbed hold of what my hands canhold. Each chicken wing was cooked for about 3 mins and ends in my stomach. I didn't even care whether it was cook. Damn, surely I will have a solid rock shit in my anus. Constipation here I come!

We chatted and took some pictures. Talking crap was fun as we “togok” soft drinks. pss…get it? togok? The country from Togo? Yes? No? Ok never mind…

We looked at the seas as we remind ourselves of the fun and struggles we had as a class. The concentration when studying and the vulgarities that we hurled at each other. Wah… the vulgarities was the best.. We had a great laugh.

Returned home with Zul, Mariam and Katt. I reached home at about 11pm. My class sickness was cured. I didn’t meet some classmates though. Darren, Cerlyn, Kaiwen and some others didn’t come. I want to meet you guys! How are ya people? Do you all miss aidi? i know you do!! haha...

aidi, Takir, Syahiid

aidi and Shanas

smile for the camera!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home