a gamer/programmer wannabe

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

wanted for NS.. ergh...

Yesh i know, it's been a long time since I've blog. Not to worry though.

School has reopened since yesterday and I have missed two lessons. Bloody hell... argh... I had to register for NS and the f***king system says I can't be deferred! It scared the crap out of me! I don't want to go NS now! I want to study!

I called them. The customer service personnel said that there must something wrong that I typed in. They told me to go to CMNB personally and meet the officer there. I felt reluctant but this was an important thing that needs to be settled quickly. Here goes my "adventure to CMNB"

Being an "eastern Boy", I've never been exploring Singapore much. The CMNB building is located in the western part of Singapore. In exact, Bukit Merah is the place. So I went in search of the place. I took the MRT to Redhill station and took a bus. I took the correct bus but wrong direction! I went to Holland Village instead! and that was my first time going there! It was Holland Village! I've seen the place in TV before but not in real. I felt "jakon" haha... I tell ya, there was a lot to see! The western people (Singaporean westerners), the colour coded MRT stations (Redhill MRT station was in RED) and the buses. The buses were old and noisy!

Eventually I reached the place and enquired about my deferment. This was after being lost for about an hour. The customer service assured me that there was something wrong with the system and she personally changed the documentation. The system said, "DEFERMENT: SUCCESSFUL"

Immediately after that, I felt so relieved! No botak hair for now! I can go to school without any worries! wohoo!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home