a gamer/programmer wannabe

Monday, June 05, 2006

My holiday is burned....

Hi turtles out there! it's been a long time since i've blog. Yes, i've noticed that. However things have changed for the better. The holidays are here!!, or so it may seem.

My school's holiday is for 2 weeks and it has just started yesterday. The start of the holiday is my weekend IG for Debate. After that, I went to KFC with Luke and Wilson to eat lunch. Humm... can you imagine it? Oil and fats rich chicken for lunch? oh so yummy...

Today, practically I did nothing. More of just trying to lay on the bed and sleep! All this while I've been waking up super early. You may be wondering, what time do I always wake up? 5.30am to be precise. So this is the perfect opportunity to get some loving from my pillows and sleep!

On monday, is the start of my Journalism Workshop conducted by CNA presenter Suzanne Jung. Cool right!! I know! I can't wait for the workshop. It must be full of shiok-ness that I can't bear myself. A real news presenter is coming to school! yippee!

Well, I betta catch some sleep. School starts early for me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home