a gamer/programmer wannabe

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

MaTh iN sCiEnCe

I had science module today. I call today's lesson "rojak science feat math." I had to join a new team as 2 of my teammates "backstab" Yasmin and I. They are absent from school! I joined the "all straight males club" right in the center of the class.

Solving today's problem needs the use of microsoft excel. My burden was shared with George who knew how to use excel well. We exchanged ideas, yeah you know.. the usual everyday thing. The "exchange views, raise doubts and etc" crap.

Today's group discussion was quite funny. Glenn's answer in excel was so "swee swee." It was too nice and correct. Haha.. I can't stop giggling to this. Come say it with me! "SWEE SWEE"

My band

I have a new band and new friends. All of them are into goth and I'm the odd one out. Feel so paise. haha... They are a nice batch of people. I shall be a goth boy!! We jammed to some goth music which I listened for the first time of my happy and lively life.

I play lead and it was also some getting use to the goth music. Alot of it uses barre chords and lot's of lead shredding. I'm just used to normal rock where I'm used to power chords and no leads. Even my rythm guitarist play better than me. haha.... buck up Aidi!!

Last Sunday I went to jam with my friends at Tampines. The place was super nice. Big enough that I can roll all over the carpet. The applifier... foooh... i tell you... it's from marshall and pevey. Great amp for small fry like me? Not justifiable.... haha... The moment I strum that guitar, fooohh... i feel so syiok! it sounded so grunge and metal! (it was also because of the pedal used)

The bad thing though was that I forgot to take back my "jack" cable. Now I can't play at home. Can only use my acoustic guitar. BUttt,,, some strings putos! arrrrghhhh!!

that's all for now.......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home