a gamer/programmer wannabe

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

trans-gender errr no! trans-animal !!

What the hell am I talking about? You see, A friend of mine send me an email that was an "eye opener". In this world where there is a debate on transexual and stuff, what about animals?

These few pics that I'm gonna share with you may disgust or make you laugh until you puke blood. This involves some animals that you've seen before as a child.

looking at them, it makes me think why god made us in such a way we are now HUMAN BEINGS. There's 1 head, 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth and etc. There must be a reason. I can still remember my physics teacher who shared with the class; "God does not make ANY mistake when we are created. Be it that you are born normal or special, there are hurdles for you to tackle. No difference.

It also applies to those who feel they are neither here nor there. Get it? yes? no? haiya..

well... here are the pics........ enjoy looking at it......

dog-bird?

croc-duck??

croc-lizard??

elephant-dog??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home