a gamer/programmer wannabe

Saturday, September 16, 2006

i'm oblivious

After graduating from my secondary school, i've been quite oblivious to many of my secondary schoolmates (those from the same batch and some juniors). It's quite sad actually. I've known quite alot of them (not really that close but still... they are my friends) Am I a ghost or what? haha..

Recently I went to Downtown East to watch a malay concert at D'marqee (is that the correct spelling? lolx). I went with my parents and as usual it's crowded with people strolling around with some babies in tow and bla bla bla...

While walking to the "big tent" i saw two of my friends walking towards my direction. One was of the same age as me while the other is my year younger student council friend. SO that means she will NOTICE me. I'm her senior, lolx. I gave them a big "Aidi Smile" and a right hand wave and what do I get? A big "muke sotong" reaction! haha... haiya what to do?

Another event took at "Popular" bookstore where I saw a junior browsing through the books. I gave another "Aidi Smile". So what do I get? An irk face from him! waahh... I'm NOT trying to flirt with you la boboi! Just to say hi in a smiling way. Wah, the reaction..... I just feel like punching the face.

I'm not trying to blame these people here for not replying graciously to my heartwarming acknowledgement that I know a person near me is not a GHOST nor a STRANGER but a friend of mine. Of course, if you are a stranger I won't even lift those precious mouth muscles! lolx.

Am I wrong to say this? maybe. Maybe not. Maybe some people will only reply back if you pester in their face? or maybe some people just can't be bothered?

It's all SUBJECTIVE to individual preferences.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home