a gamer/programmer wannabe

Friday, July 14, 2006

Battle of the Bands

I just feel that it's just too soon!! argh... We got through the auditions (which was last Saturday) and the quarter-finals is just around the corner! We have to play 2 songs and my group proposed playing Helena from MCR and Swamped from Lacuna Coil. I shall warn you first. Don't ask me anything about that group. I don't know much of them! I just..... go with the group. Wahoo.

On Saturday, I have to attend this FYP colloquium (excuse me if the spelling is wrong) organized by the school. It's from 8am-1pm. Then later, I have to run to have a last run of jamming practice at dunno what time. The quarter finals starts at 4pm.

You know they say the event will start at 4pm but actually it starts at 5pm plus. Then to make it worst there are about 30 bands competing. It will be a long wait for our turn. By then, I shall buy some twisties snacks and a coke bottled drink. (The competition is held in a pub and I can't and don't want to drink liquor)

What do you expect? Aidi to drink beer? No right? Haha… Aidi is just too good and lovable to drink it. LOL.

For now, Aidi! Go go go! Practice and practice more!! And yeah, buy a new guitar string! Your “G-string” is broken. Ok, it sounds wrong, but that’s the name of the GUITAR string. It’s just a coincidence.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home