a gamer/programmer wannabe

Thursday, July 20, 2006

kena kick out of Battle Of The Bands!

First let me start with my bands failure to get into the semi-finals. Argh. The quarter finals was last Saturday. We had our 1st band practise together! (it has always been 4/5 of attendance!) wahuu.

We practised in this jamming room dunno somewhere in peninsula. The thing that gave me the jittery feeling was that we were the first band up to perform. Hmm. We had some sound checks before we performed. Hmm. I think my lead singer felt nervous that day, her singing couldn't keep up with the song. But nvm! we all can improve!

After we performed, we got an almost cold reply. This is what he said, "i love your song but there are areas for improvement"

well... nvm.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home