a gamer/programmer wannabe

Friday, November 10, 2006

My UT grade is Unbelievable

My UT (understanding Test) grade sucks. I can’t believe it. I need to bang my head against the wall. I have no A grade for the 1st week of UT. My 2nd semester’s UT grade is worst than my 1st semester.

semester. Hmm, must be that i'm growing to be lazier everyday. Maybe it's the FM 07 game that i'm playing (the circle-circle thing that moves in the game)

I had Basic Science module today and it was zzZZZ. I learnt tiny weenie bits only. Actually the problem statement is easy. The problem statement for today is "fractional distillation" and it's "O" level stuff. I just need to recall. But no. FM o7 rules! :)

Well, i'll be outz now. See you peeps around soon! No worries I will upload the pics later.

1. Man Utd formation 4-2-2-2 (Box formation)
2. Real Zaragoza 1-2 Manchester United
3. X-synthes!s Club members
4. Alvin - Advisor (CED)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home