a gamer/programmer wannabe

Thursday, November 09, 2006

At last! something new! woot~

I have realised that my blog is rotting day by day. There's no daily updates. The post that i made had a gap of at least 2 weeks from each other. Well actually, it's a month. Believe it, it's true. Just have a look at my printscreen shot below;


















There you have it. A blog that seems unwanted. Classmates has been tagging me to update my blog. I was reluctant at FIRST because I hate to check my spelling mistakes.

BUT NOT FOR LONG!! Aidi Amos (the ever so popular name) has revamped his blogskin! woot~

Now, I'll try my best to update with stories, reflection of my school day, doubts and many more!
Also, I have linked quite a few people here and I thanked them for tagging me! yahuu!

I have a few pictures here so let's take a look at it!

Other than that,

Aidi Amos Signing OFF.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home