a gamer/programmer wannabe

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Check it out

P8 Rose is not a rose - Culture module

Yes it's true that rose is not a rose; in a way. Literature gives the writer a way to express his anguish, despair, anger and others too. What other ways are better other than Symbols! Symbols give the writer more freedom of expression without being constricted. It helps to describe their feelings through this mean.

Let me share with you a poem that my team found in the internet that expresses feeling of "Friendship"

Shooting star by Rose

You are a shooting star in the midnight sky
The glimmer of the whole sky, but only for a moment

You dream, you think, you wait for the right time, then you,
A single star, go into the night sky for the world to see

As you travel across the sky, you leave the hint of your presence behind
You are the shooting star in the eyes of the world

A funnier piece...

Pee by unknown (got it from www.deviantart.com)

Friendship is like peeing in your pants
Everyone else can see it
But you're the only one
That can feel the truth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulled to the DOTA world

Sebastian gave the me the disc to install the Warcraft game. I was hesitant at first. If I play, I will surely get caught in the gaming world.

Well, the game "seduce" me. I ended up installing the game and learning how to play. Not bad for a noob like me. I can play the game quite well and I notice that when i play it, i'm very noisy. Alot of shouting in the game. lolx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PBL symposium 2007

All the SWC (Student Working Committee) got together in a CED meeting room to get information on RP's biggest event of it's history. We were highlighted of the components of the committee prior to the event.

Khairul (X-synthes!s member) and I are responsible for the Registration of the participants. We have to register their accounts and learn a new sofware or something like that from our faci-in-charge.

Yeah, in the meeting I also met the person I thought I would never see in the room. She was NISHA! I think she's in the Red Cross IG. Go Nisha go! go Nisha go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home