a gamer/programmer wannabe

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Prized Arowana dead

I came back from prayers today and got a rude shock. My dad’s prized Arowana was found in a small green bucket in the back toilet. It was all curled up and its eyes were protruding out.

It must have “jumped” out of my dad’s 4 feet tank. This is the forth time and this time it’s not lucky as before. Previously, it’s either one of my family member who would try to catch the heavy fish and put it back where it “rightfully belongs; in a tank.”

The “pet” of the house was 2 years old when it “left us”. It was my dad’s favourite fish of all in the tank. It grew from a size of my thumb to a size that is 1.5 times of my 14.1 inch laptop screen.

Goodbye prized Arowana. Peace out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home