a gamer/programmer wannabe

Monday, February 12, 2007

Till we meet again....

It’s been “some time” since I’ve blog. A lot of things have cropped up these weeks. The month of January was filled with proposals for PBL Symposium, tying up Open House event, trying my best to accumulate all the CE points, my belated 18th birthday, trying to come up with my own blog code and many more. In a jiffy, January has ended and now we’re in the middle of February. Really, how time “flies”. Day by day, class is getting less attendance and we all know the reason.

The holidays are just around the corner; tomorrow in fact. The class is disintegrating and we are going different directions. Thinking back old times, I’m grateful to know W25J. The different people I met make my life more interesting. The fact is, meeting new people keeps me alive. Ever wonder if you only have a set of friends? Won’t that be boring? Just imagine, Aidi is always there when you are in need of a friend? Isn’t that great? Lolx.

These two paragraphs is dedicated to my dear class W25J. Rewinding back to the second day of class (I didn’t come for the first day of school; Poly Forum commitment) I was known as the “facilitator” A person who came to class at 8.30am on the dot wearing white RP polo t-shirt and lanyard. To top it off, I was wearing a green lanyard. Seems familiar? I was there at the door, head peaking in and I asked, “Is this W25J?” The response? “Yea” That’s all. These are the people who I grown to know very well.

Working as a team in this class without bickering is a first for me. In W25J, the atmosphere and surrounding is the perfect place to learn, the good and the bad. The Outings for the class is a memorable one for me. We went to the zoo, feed the kangaroos, “talking to the lions”, Siloso beach day and many others. We were a bunch of crazy students showing our humorous antics. We are already given the title young adults, but sometimes the child in us takes over our body; especially for me. I love to mix and mingle with them, and I thank them for making me part of the family.

Lastly, I’m here to wish all of you best of luck for year 2 and happy working for those who are earning money during the holidays. Do keep in touch and mix and mingle as we always do. I have just one request,

“REMEMBER ME ALWAYS! AIDI WHO LOVES TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH”

Regards,

Aidi Sabari

SIT – DBA

W25J

Ps: I love you all !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home